1. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR Regulations. This is free of charge providing the request is a reasonable size and you are not repeatedly ordering. If you make multiple requests for data or repeated requests in a short time frame there would incur a small charge to have the copy sent to you. All copies are provided over email. If you wish to recieve a printed copy via the post you will be required to pay a small administration fee each time. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com.
2. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
3. All data is stored for the mandatory 7 years required by HMRC in the event an account audit were to occur. All data will be deleted after this 7 year time period has surpassed, providing you have no active services or solutions with us and you have opted to close your account and have your data removed.
4. All other data including but not limited to: Email Logs, Support Tickets, Live Chat Conversations, Analytics Logs & Abuse Reports will be deleted periodically every 6 months.
1. You can choose whether you wish to receive promotional communications from our web site by email. If you receive promotional email from us and would like to opt out, you can do so by following the directions in that message.
1. We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personally identifiable information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identifiable information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
2. We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. that are part of certain web site services.
1. Vatora Technologies Limited may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our Site We may need your information display content on the Site correctly.
- To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
1. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties under any circumstances. The only time your information may be passed on is to relevant legal authorities, should we be required by law to do so, with formal and legal documentation provided.
If you have any concerns or queries about your rights or personal data then please contact us using the information below.
Data Protection Officer
Vatora Technologies Limited
160 City Road,